|Project:||Fundraising and Grant writing|
|Start Dates:||1st and 15th of each month|
|Language Requirements:||English (Basic Nepali is provided)|
|Food and Accommodation:||Nepali Standard at host family in the working community|
|Key Activities:||Grant writing and fundraising by writing project proposals based on real situations in the working sites to fund its upcoming projects. You can also help VIN develop projects for its future working community sites.|
|Beneficiaries:||Women, Youth, Children, Community, VIN staff|
|Working Hours:||3 to 5 hours a day / 5 to 6 days a week|
|Required Qualifications and Skills:||ideas, experiences, expertise in writing proposals|
Fundraising and Grant Writing Overview
VIN is a non-profit non-governmental-organization based in Nepal. Lacking a funding agency, VIN therefore is looking for a grant writer and fundraiser who can write project proposals based on real situations in the working sites to fund its upcoming projects. You can also help VIN develop project ideas for its future working community sites.
If you have ideas, experiences, expertise and wish to help VIN sustain its community projects, let us join hands and work together. We are looking for professionals from a diverse array of fields to work on a multitude of projects and grant proposals.
Future Project Proposals
We wish to develop project proposals on:
- Women Empowerment: women’s literacy, women’s rights, income generative skills, micro-credit, women’s health
- School Improvement Issues: teacher development, infrastructure development (classroom, toilets, library, playgrounds, computer and science labs, early childhood centers, etc.)
- Children’s Development: children’s clubs, orphanage center, early childhood development centers, children’s nutrition and health, sponsorships, creative activities, sports, etc.
- Youth Development: career development skills, vocational and life skills, English language improvement, local community volunteering
- Community Learning Center (CLC): a center/ platform for sustainable development practice; a building to have an appropriate training/conference hall, library, computer lab / internet etc.
- Community Health: Toilet construction, pure drinking water, forestation